It's time to sell. We market both traditional and distressed properties. Selling and marketing a home has changed a lot, even from a few years ago. There are distressed properties like bank-owned and short sales and traditional sales all in the sale market place. We will help position your home to achieve the most money for your investment and sell in a timely manner. Over 80% of home buyers are going to the internet to search for homes. It is extremely important that your home is marketed effectively online to ensure maximum exposure.
What to expect when listing your home with the Conductor Group:
1. Initial Consultation: Usually over the phone, we will assess your situation, and determine if you are a traditional sale or a short sale. We will ask questions about your home and your mortgage to determine the next step.
2. Listing Presentation: We will meet you at your home and go over all the paperwork required to put your home on the market. The listing presentation includes:
Assessment of your property: Recommend any needed changes to ensure your home shows well to picky buyers.
CMA - Competative Market Analysis - We will analyze sold homes and similar homes on the market in your neighborhood to determine a competative asking price.
Listing Agreement: If you are ready, we will go over and sign the listing agreement to put your home on the market.
3. Marketing Your Home: We have developed a marketing plan to target where the buyers are looking to gain the most exposure for your home.
Pictures: Your marketing photos can be the most important element to marketing your home. Pictures are used both online and offline and are involved in almost every aspect of marketing your home. You would be surprised at the difference a photo can make. Here are some before and after photos so you can see the difference a photo can make to a home buyer.
Internet Marketing: Your home is placed on all the top real estate websites including realtor.com, trulia, zillow, pilotonline.com, prudentialtownerealty.com, and many many more.
Signs and Brochures: Signs are more important that you might think. After searching online many buyers get in their car to check out particular neighborhoods. We put in eye-catching wood-post signs and design a professional brochure to provide potential buyers.
Other marketing: Other marketing we do include marketing to neighbors, print advertising, agent to agent marketing, virtual tours and much more. Each house is unique so we will tailor fit our marketing plan to match your home.
4. Arranging Showings: Once your home is put on the market it will be time to let buyers through the door. We will arrange showings with buyers and other agents and keep you informed of the showing times and feedback from agents.
5. We have an offer! Once we have an offer we will go over every detail and make sure you understand what the contract states. If we need to counter-offer we will advise you of your best choices and negotiate on your behalf.
6. Contract to closing: Once we have a ratified contract we will be present at inspections and appraisals as well as work with the buyers lender as well as your closing company and the buyer's closing company to ensure the contract is carried out as written and the transaction goes smoothly.