Looking to buy a home? It's a great time to buy. Mortgage rates are at historic lows, property values have come down to a reasonable level and there is a lot of inventory to choose from. There are many options available, but not all homes are a good buy. The Conductor Group is here to help you through the home buying process and helps you make good decisions for the purchase of your home and to invest your money wisely.
What to expect when buying your new home with the Conductor Group:
1. Buyer Consultation - We will sit down with you for a buyer consultation to go over the home buying process. We want to educate you so you know what to look out for and what to expect. We will also assess what type of home you are looking for and what areas you would like to live in. We want your home purchase to be exciting and rewarding.
2. Loan Pre-Approval - Before we go looking at homes, mortgage pre-approval is a must. By being pre-approved for your mortgage you will know exactly what your buying power is. It will allow us to narrow your search and zone in on the perfect home for you. Of course you can use any lender you like, but we have some good ones we can recommend.
3. The Search Begins! We'll search the MLS and find homes to look at. You can search the entire MLS as well. Once we have a list of homes we'll arrange times to tour them. Some buyers find the perfect home the first time out, but others take longer. No matter your situation we will be there helping you search for the perfect home until we find it.
4. Writing an offer - You've found the one and it's time to write an offer. We will supply a CMA (Competitive Market Analysis) to see what other similar homes in the area are selling for and recommend an offer price. We will go through the contract thoroughly to ensure you understand what you are signing. Once an offer is sent to the seller, we wait to see if they accept, counter, or reject it. We are skillful negotiators and will keep your best interests in mind as the negotiations begin.
5. Mortgage approval and inspections - We have a ratified contract! That means both the buyer and seller have agreed to all the terms of the purchase agreement. Now is time to submit final paperwork to your mortgage lender for loan approval, hire a home inspector, order termite and moisture reports and wait for your appraisal to come in. Review Propery Owner's documents and deciding on a title company/real estate attorney. A lot happens between the time you agree on a contract and sign the deed at closing. We will be there to ensure everything goes smoothly and closing is on time.
6. Closing Day! On closing day or right before we conduct a final walk-thru of your new home. This is when we visit the house one last time before it is yours and make sure everything is in working order and the home is in the same condition as when you wrote your offer. After you have approved the final inspection you will head to the attorney/title company to sign your final paperwork. We will be there to make sure everything that has been agreed upon is carried through.